Learn the art of making photos come alive !
for iPhone or iPad users
Caroline conduct cinemagraph workshop for iPhone or iPad users.
In this workshop, she will coach participant to conceptualise an idea made from still images or video clips into cinemagraph.
This workshop will be conducted outdoor for photography and indoor to create the cinemagraph.
You will be using Flixel, a cinemagraph creation apps for post processing. It has to be downloaded by the participant prior to the workshop.
The free trial mobile app has watermark on it.
The paid subscription is without watermark. The fees are SGD20.98 per month or SGD 134.98 yearly. You are not obligated to buy the subscription if you don't mind watermarks on your cinemagraphs.
Note: Flixel's app is ONLY FOR MAC USERS. It works on a Mac OS or an iOS operating system only.
During the workshop, Caroline will go through step by step with you on how to use the application to create cinemagraph.
At the end of the workshop, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to create cinemagraph, an interactive content for either your own personal use, social media or business.
SGD 120.00 per person
(Include tutorial on cinemagraph creation only)
Maximum 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
Any day. Subject to availability.
Meeting Point & Time:
Starbucks at One Fullerton
8.30 am - 10.30 pm or 3 pm - 5 pm
Book A Spot
Get in touch using the following contact form. Please book at least one week in advance.
There will be a pre-workshop discussion with the participant to identify the subject of interest to film or photograph. The content of the workshop will be designed according to the participant's needs.
Read about it here >>>
Things to bring and wear for this workshop
1. Your iPhone or iPad with pre-installed cinemagraph app from Flixel
2. Tripod with steady holder for iPhone or iPad
3. Sufficient iCloud storage
4. Props if any (eg. skateboard, balloons or anything that we can make that perfect loop)
6. Drinking water
7. Comfortable clothing (stylish clothing if your cinemagraph is part of your self portrait or for social media profile)
8. Comfortable footwear
1. This is a private workshop with minimum one participant to go. The group size is kept to a maximum of FOUR persons only to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
2. Price includes professional photographer guide and cinemagraph tutorial. Price excludes transportation to/from attractions, food and drink. There is no hotel pickup and drop-off. There is no entrance fees to be incurred for this walkabout. If there is any, then it will be on participant's own expenses.
3. Please book at least 7 days in advance. Confirmation will be subject to availability and will be emailed to you.
4. To book a spot, you may either use the following contact form or email us. Provide us with your name, contact, number of participant and your preferred date for the workshop.
5. Full payment is required to confirm your participation.
6. Mode of payment - credit card via Pay Pal or bank transfer.
7. Payment is non-refundable. Postponement to another workshop date is possible provided Caroline is available on the requested date.
8. We reserve the right to change the dates, route or venue of the workshop should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible.