Hone your photography skill in capturing breathtaking cityscape and street photography at night and in low light at Chinatown.
- Learn tips and techniques of photographing in low light and the night at bustling streets and vantage points of Chinatown
- Private workshop for personalised and quality coaching
SGD 220.00 per person
(Entrance fee of SGD 6 per person to be paid by participant at the counter on site. Please read Booking Terms below)
If you have a group, it is recommended to keep the group size to 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
In this workshop, you will be photographing interesting architecture and cityscape at street level and also at an elevated site for a picturesque bird’s eye view of Singapore.
You will get to work with different lightings as the day changes from twilight into the night. You will be guided to photograph interesting angles, venturing into back lanes and main streets to discover the hidden gems of Chinatown.
Rows of colourful post war buildings built in the early 1900s are lit up at night which makes architectural photography interesting in low light. These shophouses are Singapore's heritage. Walking on its five foot way, which is a pedestrian walkway, gives you a closer look at the distinctive decorative features and finishes.
Then continue towards the colourful and bustling night street of Chinatown to capture light trails of moving traffics. This workshop ends in the heart of Chinatown.
Starts / Ends:
5:30 pm to 9:30 hours (4 hours)
Meeting Point & Time:
Outram train station at 5:15 pm (Meeting point will be reconfirmed again nearer to the date)
Any day. Confirmation is subject to availability.
Photos from recent workshops
Note: Sceneries may differ on the actual day of shoot due to changes in lightings, show time & etc.
What Do You Need For This Workshop?
1. Your camera (DSLR, mirrorless or any digital camera)
2. Wide angle lens. If you have any other lens that you want to try it out, please feel free to bring them.
4. Remote trigger
5. Few fully charged battery
6. Memory cards
7. Sunscreen / Insect Repellant
8. Drinking water
9. Comfortable clothing.
10. Comfortable walking shoes or sandal
Before You Book
Check out reviews on Trip Advisor >>>
In the Media
Caroline Pang Photography is one of the TENS mentioned in 10 Places to sign up for photography workshops in Singapore by Marie France Asia.
The Photography Coach
Who is she >>>
Is This A Tour?
This is a photography workshop to learn photography so you can take stunning photos of your travels and in the night. This is NOT a guided city tour or historical tour. If you want a detailed and informative guided tour of Singapore, please book with a tour operator or a tourist guide.
1. This is a private workshop with a minimum of one participant to go.
2. If you have a group, it is recommended to keep the group size to 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
3. Price includes professional photographer guide and tutorial. Price excludes transportation to/from attractions, food and drink. There is no hotel pickup and drop-off. There is a SGD6.00 entrance fees to be incurred for this workshop. Participant will pay direct to the counter on site.
4. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance.
5. To book a spot, you may either use the following contact form or email. Provide us with your name, contact, number of participant and your preferred date for the workshop.
6. Confirmation will be subject to availability and will be emailed to you.
7. Once the date requested is available, full payment is required to secure your spot.
8. An invoice will be emailed to you with the confirmation of availability.
9. Mode of payment is by credit card via Pay Pal.
10. Failure to make payment by due date will result in an automatic cancellation of your spot.
11. Payment is non-refundable.
12. Postponement to another workshop date is possible provided Caroline is available on the requested date.
13. We reserve the right to change the dates, route or venue of the workshop should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible. Your safety is also our priority.