Learn low light, low exposure and night photography along the Singapore river adorned with picturesque and vibrant colours of modern and historical architecture.
- Learn tips and techniques of photographing in the night and low light
- Capture stunning images of the waterfront sceneries
- Learn to create effect with long exposure techniques
SGD 220.00 per person (1 person)
SGD 190.00 per person ( 2 persons)
SGD 150.00 per person (3 to 4 persons)
If you have a group, it is recommended to keep the group size to 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
This workshop takes place along a section of the Singapore river all the way to the Merlion Park overlooking the Marina Bay. This route is surrounded by modern and historical architecture with endless movement of river boats. It provides you with all the required subjects of interest to photograph in low light and to acquire the skills of night photography.
You will get in to the camera settings to create different effects in capturing fascinating images as the day transforms, from twilight hour into the night. You will learn to capture light trails, to create the effect of light burst and silky waters using the long exposure techniques.
Along the scenic riverside, you will be guided to unique angles to enhance your composition skill, to photograph a variety of cityscapes that includes olden days shophouses, national monuments such as The Fullerton Hotel, historical bridges and a cluster of the Central Business District.
At Merlion Park on Marina Bay, you will photograph the futuristic sight of Singapore, which include the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands and the Esplanade Theater By the Bay.
Workshop ends in the vicinity of the Merlion Park.
Starts / Ends:
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm (4 hours)
Meeting Point & Time:
Clarke Quay station at 5:45 pm (Meeting point will be reconfirmed again nearer to the date)
Any day. Confirmation is subject to availability.
Photos from recent workshops
Note: Sceneries may differ on the actual day of shoot due to changes in lightings, show time & etc.
What Do You Need For This Workshop?
1. Your camera (DSLR, mirrorless or any digital camera)
2. Wide angle lens with hood. If you have any other lens that you want to try it out, please feel free to bring them.
4. Remote trigger
5. Few fully charged battery
6. Memory cards
7. Insect Repellant
8. Drinking water
9. Comfortable clothing
10. Comfortable walking shoes or sandal
Before You Book
Check out reviews on Trip Advisor >>>
In the Media
Caroline Pang Photography is one of the TENS mentioned in 10 Places to sign up for photography workshops in Singapore by Marie France Asia.
The Photography Coach
Who is she >>>
Is This A Tour?
This is a photography workshop to learn photography so you can take stunning photos of your travels and in the night. This is NOT a guided city tour or historical tour. If you want a detailed and informative guided tour of Singapore, please book with a tour operator or a tourist guide.
1. This is a private workshop with a minimum of one participant to go.
2. If you have a group, it is recommended to keep the group size to 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
3. Price includes professional photographer guide and tutorial. Price excludes transportation to/from attractions, food and drink. There is no hotel pickup and drop-off. There is no entrance fees to be incurred for this workshop. If there is any, it will be on participant's own expenses.
4. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance.
5. To book a spot, you may either use the following contact form or email. Provide us with your name, contact, number of participant and your preferred date for the workshop.
6. Confirmation will be subject to availability and will be emailed to you.
7. Once the date requested is available, full payment is required to secure your spot.
8. An invoice will be emailed to you with the confirmation of availability.
9. Mode of payment is by credit card via Pay Pal.
10. Failure to make payment by due date will result in an automatic cancellation of your spot.
11. Payment is non-refundable.
12. Postponement to another workshop date is possible provided Caroline is available on the requested date.
13. We reserve the right to change the dates, route or venue of the workshop should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible. Your safety is also our priority.