Caroline Pang is a travel, editorial and cinemagraph photographer based in Singapore. She specialised in documenting travel destinations, people, lifestyle, unique culture and nature around Asia and beyond.
She provides high quality visual content for newswires, businesses (travel, tourism, hotels, magazines and startups), non-profit organisations and individual projects.
Her works are published in worldwide media, including Bhutan Druk Air in-flight magazine, British Airways, New York Times, Fujifilm X-Magazines and National Geographic Asia Expedition. She is also a contributing photographer for Getty Images and Alamy.
Caroline also teaches photography in Singapore and lead photography expeditions to exotic destinations around Asia.
Read more about Caroline in this article >>>
What She Does
- take on commission photography in Singapore and around Asia
- supply high-quality and diverse range of travel and nature stock images of Singapore and around Asia
- create cinemagraphs on travel destination and lifestyle
- conduct travel and night photography workshops in Singapore
- lead photography expedition to Borneo, Mongolia, Bhutan and Nepal
- support humanitarian and nature conservation fundraising drives with her photography