Singapore Night Photography
Hone your skills on street, low light and night photography while exploring picturesque and vibrant Singapore from twilight hour into the night
- Shoot and discover Singapore's local scenes and major landmarks
- Learn tips and techniques on street photography, low light, long exposure and night photography
- Hands-on experience to photograph beautiful sceneries in different lighting, from twilight hour to night
- Private workshop with personalised and quality coaching
SGD 190.00 per person
Maximum 4 persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
Starts from Kampong Glam, one of the many interesting ethnic neighbourhoods of Singapore. We will capture iconic architecture that dates back to the 15th century and the bustle of this part of the city. Then we will take a stroll towards the Kallang riverside park along the Kallang river. Here, we will get to shoot the twilight hour. The river park is a recreation area located in an urban setting, sometimes filled with people canoeing. The impressive National Stadium with a retractable rooftop can be viewed from the park. From here, we will make our way towards the Marina Bay area along the park connector. A beautiful sight at night, different and yet colourful especially along the river walk to the Marina Bay. See spectacular views and vivid details of this side of island as it transform at nightfall into a vibrant colourful city. We will take our time to stop and photograph at strategic spots such as the Singapore Flyer, Gardens By The Bay (view from across the river only), Marina Bay Sands and the Helix Bridge. This walkabout ends at the Marina Bay area.
Starts / Ends:
17:30 hours to 21:30 hours
Meeting Point & Time:
Bugis train station at 17:15 hours (Meeting point will be reconfirmed again nearer to the date)
Any day. Confirmation is subject to availability.
In the Media
Caroline Pang Photography is one of the TENS mentioned in 10 Places to sign up for photography workshops in Singapore by Marie France Asia.
Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor >>>
Check out other workshops in Singapore >>>
Photos from recent workshops
Note: Sceneries may differ on the actual day of shoot due to changes in lightings, show time & etc.
More Photos On My Instagram Feed
Things to bring and wear for the walkabout:
1. Your camera (DSLR, mirrorless or any digital camera)
2. Wide angle lens with hood. If you have any other lens that you want to try it out, please feel free to bring them.
4. Remote trigger
5. Few fully charged battery
6. Memory cards
8. Drinking water
9. Comfortable clothing
10. Comfortable walking shoes or sandal
1. This is a private workshop with minimum one participant to go. The group size is kept to a maximum of FOUR persons only to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
2. Price includes professional photographer guide and tutorial. Price excludes transportation to/from attractions, food and drink. There is no hotel pickup and drop-off. There is no entrance fees to be incurred for this walkabout. If there is any, then it will be on participant's own expenses.
3. Please book at least 7 days in advance. Confirmation will be subject to availability and will be emailed to you.
4. To book a spot, you may either use the following contact form or email us. Provide us with your name, contact, number of participant and your preferred date for the workshop.
5. Full payment is required to confirm your participation.
6. Mode of payment - credit card via Pay Pal or bank transfer.
7. Payment is non-refundable. Postponement to another workshop date is possible provided Caroline is available on the requested date.
8. We reserve the right to change the dates, route or venue of the workshop should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible.