Basic Photography Workshop
Are you new to photography?
Are you going for a holiday & you want to take memorable photos?
Is there any specific aspect of photography that you are having trouble with?
If you answered YES, you have just landed on the right page.
This workshop will get you started on your photography journey to create great pictures.
- Understand camera component and function
- Learn about aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, exposure, metering
- Understand available shooting modes including aperture and shutter priority
- Know the files to shoot in (JPG, RAW)
- Get a grip on composition and lighting to make a good picture
By the end of the workshop:
- You will understand the functions in your camera
- You will shoot beyond Auto and scene modes
- You will know how to adjust the focal points
- You will be able to compose your shots
- Ultimately, you will take control of your camera
Things to bring and wear for the workshop:
1. Your camera (DSLR, mirrorless or any digital camera)
2. Wide angle lens with hood. If you have any other lens that you want to try it out, please feel free to bring them.
3. Few fully charged battery
4. Memory cards
6. Drinking water
7. Wear comfortable clothing.
8. Wear comfortable walking shoes or sandal
In the Media
Caroline Pang Photography is one of the TENS mentioned in 10 Places to sign up for photography workshops in Singapore by Marie France Asia.
Check out review on Trip Advisor >>>
Check my other workshops >>>
1. This is an outdoor private workshop with a minimum of one participant to go.
2. If you have a group, it is recommended to keep the group size to four persons to ensure quality coaching is extended to every participant.
3. Price includes professional photographer guide and tutorial. Price excludes transportation to/from attractions, food and drink. There is no hotel pickup and drop-off. There is no entrance fees to be incurred for this workshop. If there is any, it will be on participant's own expenses.
4. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance.
5. To book a spot, please EMAIL your name, contact, number of participant and your preferred date for the workshop.
6. Confirmation will be subject to availability and will be emailed to you.
7. Once the date requested is available, full payment is required to secure your spot.
8. An invoice will be emailed to you with the confirmation of availability and location.
9. Mode of payment can be made by either Pay Now (available for Singapore's residence only) or credit card via Pay Pal.
10. Failure to make payment by due date will result in an automatic cancellation of your spot.
11. Payment is non-refundable.
12. Postponement to another workshop date is possible provided Caroline is available on the requested date.
13. We reserve the right to change the dates, route or venue of the workshop should there be any unforeseen circumstances that arise which are beyond our control. Such circumstances can be due to heavy rain which makes outdoor shoot impossible. Your safety is also our priority.